The following terms and conditions regulate the access and use of the URL www.get.es ( hereinafter “website”), ownership of PROYECTOS GRUP EUROTABACO L.S (hereinafter “EUROTABACO”) with CIF B53797312 and registered office at Avda. Montecarlo nº 4, Building Gemelos 15, premises 1, 03503 Benidorm (Spain).
The use of this website attributes the User's condition (hereinafter the “User”) and implies his full acceptance and without certain reservations by the user of all the General Conditions in the disclosed version from EUROTABACO in the same moment the user gains access to the website. Therefore the user should read carefully the General Conditions in all the situations in which he aims to make use of the website. If you decide not accepting these General Conditions and/or, as the case may be, the Particular Conditions, you should refrain from accessing and/or using services and/or offered contents by EUROTABACO on the website.
EUROTABACO has all the rights reserved to amend, restrict or cancel unilaterally, in any moment and without prior warning, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as the Services and General Use Conditions of this in order to adjust them to the legislation applicable in force in any moment, to the jurisprudence updates and to standard market practice. In any case the mentioned alterations will not have retroactive effects over previously procured services.
PROYECTOS GRUPO L.S is a business entity whose principal activity involves sales and importation of retail and wholesale gifts and spirits, installation of currency exchange agencies, advertising management and internet.
Through www.get.es, EUROTABACO informs the users about the products, as well as contact to them. Likewise, EUROTABACO makes possible the access to the user and use of the different services and contents for the Society.
4. ACCESS CONDITIONS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE.
4.1 Free access and use of the website.
The assistance of the services of the website, which EUROTABACO provides, is free for the users.
4.2 Need of registering.
4.3 Technical access requirements.
To access the website, the user should count on internet; pay network access tariff and have the necessary equipment and computer systems to use internet, including a proper terminal (computer, telephone, etc) and a modem or another device with similar access.
For the proper access and visualization of certain contents and services of the website, the user will need to download certain programs or other logical elements. The mentioned installation will be paid by the user, accepting EUROTABACO no responsibility.
4.4. Guarantee of accessing the website.
EUROTABACO will make a reasonable effort to guarantee the availability and access to the website 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
EUROTABACO is not responsible, contractual or extra contractual, direct or indirect, of damages derived by the lack of availability or the work of the website and the services, as well as failures in the access to the different sections of the website.
4.5 Refusal and removal from the access to the website and/or services.
EUROTABACO reserves the right to deny or remove the access to the website and/or services, in any case and without prior warning, to those users that breach these applicable General Conditions or Particular Conditions.
Likewise, EUROTABACO reserves the right to suspend the visualization of the website without prior warning.
4.7 Obligation of correct use of the website, services and contents.
a) The user.
The user agrees to use this website, the services and contents in accordance with the Spanish Law, these General Conditions, as well as with generally accepted moral values and decency and public order.
The user is refrained from using the website, the services and contents with immoral purpose, differently to these General Conditions, damaging of the rights of third parties, or they can damage, make inappropriate use, overload or deteriorate the use of the website or avoid the usual use or enjoyment of this from other users.
The user refrains particularly from:
1. Reproducing or copying, distributing, permitting access from the public by any means of public communication, transforming or modifying the content of the website, unless it is with authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or unless it be legally permissible.
2. Deleting, eluding or manipulating the “copyright” or any other detail of identification regarding the rights of those of its owners included in the contents, as well as the technical devices of protection or any information device that the contents contain.
EUROTABACO does not control or guarantee the presence or absence of viruses or other elements of the content furnished through the Service that might result in alterations to the Users' computer system (software and hardware) or to the electronic documents or folders stored in their computer system.
4.8 Use of the Services offered on the EUROTABACO’s website in accordance with the non-consensual Advertising Policy regulated under the Act of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce.
The user and EUROTABACO are obliged to use the services in accordance with the non- consensual Advertising Policy and, in particular, they agree to:
1. Not sending chains of electronic messages not previously requested or consented to.
2. If EUROTABACO sends advertisements to the users, the word “EUROTABACO” will be added in the file for not misleading.
EUROTABACO is not direct or indirect responsible of:
a) the service quality, the speed of access, the proper functioning, the availability or the continuity or the proper working of the portal.
b) the information introduced by the users, coworkers and third parties.
c) any damages that may be caused on user's PC's for accesing or using the website.
d) veracity, accuracy or updating of the information.
e) the failure to comply with the Law, the moral and decency generally accepted or the law and order as a consequence of the transfer, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents from the users.
f) the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, the honour and privacy, the right to family and privacy that cause the actions and contributions of user contents. EUROTABACO reserves the right to modify or remove in a discretional way any content from the user.
g) the flaws and foibles of the transferred and diffused contents available to users.
All the contents from the website, texts, images, brands, graphics, logos, bottoms, software files, combination of colours, as well as structure, selection, organization and presentation of the contents, are protected by Copyright and Industrial Poperty Law and they are property of EUROTABACO, unless provided otherwise. Therefore, it is not allowed the copy, reproduction, distribution, diffusion or public communication through electronic means or other ways, without written approval from EUROTABACO.
The confidenciality and security of your details are very important for us. EUROTABACO has taken all the technical and organizational measures required by the existing Spanish Law to guarantee them.
That is why, in compliance with Organic Law 15/99 on Protection of Data of a Personal Nature and Law on Information Society and E-Commerce Services, the user is herewith informed that:
1. The personal data you introduce in the form will be included in a computer file containing personal data, for which EUROTABACO L.S C.I.F B 53797312 is responsible and has registered office at Avda. Montecarlo nº 4, Building Gemelos 15, premises 1, 03503 Benidorm (Spain).
2. Those data will be exclusively used for the internal management of EUROTABACO, for the elaboration of statistics or market research and for the shipment, by e-mail or other means of transport, of business communication about our activity or any other information related to EUROTABACO that we consider important for you.
3. Filling in all the fields of the register form marked with asterisk is necessary, otherwise it will be impossible the processing of these fields and they will not be added in the File.
4. Anyhow, you have the right to gain access to your personal data, correct them or cancel them; to that effect, you should send us an e-mail from the e-mail address you introduced in the moment of the registration to firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting the management you want us to do. In the case where you have no access you should send us a letter by post at the address given above with a copy of your identity card, to the effect that we are absolutely sure of your identity, in which you detail the type of management concerned.
Finally we inform you that, by pressing “send” at the end of the register form, you hereby expressly agree that your data are used under the terms set out above provided.